The Troyer Family Fundraiser

Our Goal: $5000 : raised$2294

DONATE NOW →


OUR STORY

70196925_fbc5b4da-c120-41cf-a667-21d8e0b0ab2f.jpeg

Hi! I’m Zoie Michelle, a tiny hero. I was born with CDH. And folks, I really need your help! Before I was born, Pittsburgh Children’s Hospital told my parents I would die at birth. “No hope,” is what they said. CHOP Hospital of Philadelphia told my parents I had a 10% chance. I heard all of this and I was offended! But my parents, they were big-time offended. The fight for my life was on! Then they talked to Dr Kays from Sts Petersburg Florida and he said, “I Got This! Zoie has a 90% chance to survive.” Finally! A doctor who believed in me. And he hasn’t stopped believing in me! He’s the bestest there ever wuz!


WHY TINY HERO?

I hear a lot of CDH babies die all across America, because financially they can’t get to a better hospital. But, if you buy lots and lots of Tiny Hero hoodies, then the Tiny Hero Foundation will give the money directly to the Tiny Hero’s mommy. No middle man here. My mommy & I talk to CDH families all across the U.S.A. And folks, trust me, they need all the help they can get. Christmas is coming. Winter is Here, so load up everybody! And don’t forget family and friends - they want one too! Thank You & God Bless! You make me so happy!!!

70196953_5c57f328-4bf9-4297-9033-84d5625ffb0a.jpeg

HOPE STARTS HERE HOODIE

You can also support our family by purchasing this exclusive Hope for the Holidays item. All proceeds from the sales go towards Tiny Hero. Tiny Hero is a 501(c)(3) organization built to help support families with CDH children.

What is CDH?

Congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH) occurs in an unborn baby when there is a hole in, or incomplete formation of, the diaphragm (the muscle under the lungs that is responsible for breathing).

CDH affects about one in every 2,500 babies (1600 cases in the U.S. each year), and occurs as often as cystic fibrosis and spina bifida, yet most have never heard of it. On average, only 50% of these babies survive. Learn more about what is CDH→

Where does my donation go?

  1. Family Grants - We help families get to very best possible care and provide financial aid when needed.

  2. Community Support - We create videos, update our blog and website, and produce printed materials to help expand our message of hope to a larger audience. 

  3. Inspiring Better Care - We partnered with the Fore Hadley Foundation to help fund productive research efforts across the country.

topJacob Dunford